This is a tasty rub that is easy to make with common ingredients around the house. It goes great on pork, but would also go well with chicken. This is a fabulous rub that is a dervitive of a couple of recipies I found on allrecipies.com.
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp garlic, minced , dried
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves, dried
- olive oil
- Combine and mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl or mortar
- If some of the bits are on the bigger side, you may want to grind them up in to smaller bits in a mortal and pestal.
- Slowly add in olive oil and mix until mixture becomes a paste.
- Apply to meat. Add a heavier coat if you wish to make it spicier.
- Grill normally.