This is an easy garlic bread recipe that I made up last night. Nothing really special here. Just writing it down for my own reference.
- 3 tbsp butter, salted, softened
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp parsley, dried
- 1 baguette, demi
- 3 clv garlic, minced , fresh
- 1 ds garlic salt
- Mix butter, garlic, garlic salt, parsley, and sea salt in a small bowl.
- Split baguette and apply mixture to both top and bottom.
- Set toaster oven to 425 degrees Farenheit. Toast for about 7 - 10 minutes depending on oven.
- If bread is on the stale side, zap in microware for about 30 seconds.