This is an easy meal quick meal that I adapted from Disney Kids website. These measurements are approximations. I made this recipe off the top of my head, so I am estimating the ingrediants.
- 3 clv garlic, minced , fresh
- 6 c tortellini, frozen
- 1⁄2 c cheese, parmesan, shredded
- 3 c spinach, fresh
- 5 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 12 sli bacon, turkey
- 1 ds salt
- Start water on to boil, add salt, add dash of olive oil
- Cook 12 slices (2 layser) of turkey bacon in microwave at med-high. Cook till it is mostly crispy. It should be around 11 minutes.
- Once water is boiling, add tortellini and a dash of olive oil to water. Cook until desired consistancy.
- While bacon is cooking, mince garlic and put into small bowl. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Start cleaning spinach leaves
- Once bacon is done cooking, crumble into small pieces and add to the small bowl with the garlic.
- Continue cleaning spinach if needed.
- Once tortellini is done cooking, drain off water and return tortellini to pot and turn on low heat. Add in bacon/garlic mixture. Add 4 tbsp of olive oil, spinache, and parmesan cheese to pasta pot. Mix till spinach is wilted.